GMC Truck Forum banner

1clean99's bagged sierra build

73K views 227 replies 46 participants last post by  1clean99 
#1 ·
the time has finally come where i can make my own build thread! :). earlier this month i dropped my truck off with victor (viclama03) so he could start working on it. either ill update this with pics as i get them from him or he can it doesnt matter lol

last pic i took of my truck

teaser of how it sits now

:wave:

:big_banana_Dance:

See less See more
#152 ·
u running rocker switches? my ext had 5/8s line with 1/2" valves or either vice versa cant member. anyways it was mad fast. i put ball valves on it from lowes. it was the shit then. that son of a bitch was nothing to control then. it went down nice and sllllloooowwww.

#153 ·
im have the avs-9 switchbox
1/2 lines with 1/2 fills and 3/8 dumps. if i barely hit the switch it pops up quick. scary as shit at first but im getting used to it. i pretty much have to lift it then adjust it down to where i want it

#156 ·
I never liked the springing. Bounce while hitting switches.
ya the springing still catches me off gaurd lol

Its just a matter of time before you get the hang of it, then eventually u will prob want reducers.....haha
hopefully lol, imma give it a few weeks and if i still think there a little too fast ill prob go the reducer route

#160 ·
looks good

Nice pics chase.!! Truck is looking good, bet that was a chick that said it was a "lowrider' Haha
lol it actually was. i was like "does it have daytons on it?? does it have a crazy ass flake paint job?? NO" lol

truck looks great! I know what you guys mean. I have 1/2" fills 3/8" dumps and its a bit too fast for me.
thanks sir

finally got home with a little daylight to take pics. this was right before i rolled fender, installed new rollpan light, and wired overhead console lights/gauges. o by the way vic badass job cutting the headliner, it looks factory :thumbsup:

#163 ·
Any pictures of the gauges?
no ill try to snap one today if i finish wiring the lights to them

Looks awesome Chase! All you need to do to it now is get rid of those bed rail covers.
thanks. under the bed rail covers theres holes.. it doesnt look pretty lol

#170 ·
It looks like shit without the bed rail caps. I filled all the holes in on mine and it still looks bad since the bed rails don't match the rest of the curves that the cab has.

I would smooth and paint the caps.....my friend on his crew cab shaved them tho and it looks good as well. All comes down to $, then again he owns his own shop lol

#174 ·
Did he just shave the holes? I shaved all of mine, but I don't like how the tailgate and body lines look without the caps.
ya i dont either ive been trying to find this cap forever! then just cut it down to match the bedcaps

well i got some pics of it clean today but my camera worked when i left my house but when it was time to use it, it started turning off randomly :flame:. i did take some with my phone tho

my ride height. i ride with my front a little lower though

gauges at night/day

layed out

under hood (pretend broom stick isnt there :rofljest:)

undercarriage

and my new sticker :)

:endofshow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.