GMC Truck Forum banner

6.0 lq4 swap

35K views 114 replies 62 participants last post by  nickl011 
#1 ·
we did a lq4/4l60e swap in my truck a little bit ago, the motor is out of an 2005 2500 h.d. along with the motor swap we did a Thunder Racing 236/232 cam, Schoenfeld long tube headers, and a custom little c.a.i, the trans has a shift kit, servos, and a boost valve along with a deeper trans pan along with a 3600 stall. The exhasut is full 3in all the way back with two bullets and a dynomax ultra flo with an internal x-pipe. i dont have to many pics, but ill badger luke into taking some more for me. Overall i couldnt be happier with it though.
big thanks to liftedlq9,1989k1500,hellbents10,pb-max

quick idle vid
[yt]SsNud8rt-XM[/yt]

See less See more
#19 ·
Its just a stock harness that has been cleaned up and cut and made to fit the truck. Danny also forgot to mention that the truck is also running an 06 silverado cluster in the dash, it is a very factory setup. Truck really hauls ass too!!
:big_banana_Dance:

once i find my motor and tranny for the swap im doing it and throwing in a nbs dash.

fuck im so jealous

#21 ·
Its just a stock harness that has been cleaned up and cut and made to fit the truck. Danny also forgot to mention that the truck is also running an 06 silverado cluster in the dash, it is a very factory setup. Truck really hauls ass too!!
:shake: thanks

:big_banana_Dance:

once i find my motor and tranny for the swap im doing it and throwing in a nbs dash.

fuck im so jealous
:word:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.