GMC Truck Forum banner

Custom Billet Parts

360K views 2K replies 305 participants last post by  SIERRA6.0 
#1 · (Edited)
Custom billet antennas. 303 stainless steel, will never rust. All are made to order. When ordering please let me know the length, style, and finish you want as well as the year of the vehicle.
Shipped to Canada- add $8

STYLES:
Round $30 shipped:

Spike $30 shipped:

Bullet: $35 shipped

FINISHES:
Polished:

Sandblasted (makes it paintable):
After paint:

(I do not paint them)

303 Stainless spikes. These can be used in place of tailgate cap bolts, license plate bolts, or anything else you can think of. They're $14 shipped for 2 or $25 shipped for 4. They have M6 stainless threads:

My Paypal is jrluz14@aol.com
**!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS AS GIFT OR ADD 3%!!!!!!!!!!**

*Please leave your username, year of truck, style, length, and finish of the antenna you want in the "notes". Also leave the shipping address please.

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: Custom Billet Antennas

Ill take one.

#3 ·
Also capable of making custom lengths and end styles. I make them round ended but can also make them a spike. And if you'd like a different finish I could leave a brushed steel look or even sandblast it so you can paint it.

#15 ·
Anyone who wants one specify
-year of vehicle
-length you want
-style end you want (round or spike)
-finish style you want (polished, brushed, or sandblasted for paint)

Pre 2006- $25 shipped
2006 and up-$30 shipped

#20 ·

Somebody post up a pic of the 8" when they get it installed. The shorty looks clean as fuck. Would love to get one, but not if it's going to completely kill my reception.

#21 ·
Doesn't completely kill reception. I still get most stations with my short one. The stations that I hardly use to get with a stock antenna just don't come in at all anymore. But the others are still clear. Personally I like the shortie the best, very clean.

#22 ·

My truck is an 06 Build date is March, Shoot me a pm with a price for an 8 inch spike end polished

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.