GMC Truck Forum banner

1500HD build

53K views 194 replies 29 participants last post by  kyle.h.bernard 
#1 ·
Been meaning to do this for a while just haven't gotten around to it. Had this truck for 4 years and finally gettin some stuff done to it. Truck is a 2003 silverado 1500hd with about 101xxx miles. Don't have any stock pics but here's the earliest I've found

First leveled it and then put 315/75R16 Goodyear Wranglers and then true dual straights out to 4" tips at 45 degrees

Since then it's gotten 2 10" kenwood subs, tint, changed to a billet grille but now back to a painted stock grille, bow tie, LED interior lights, Flowmaster 40s, 20x10 Gear 726 and 295/55 Toyo MTs. Also picked up ZGriffs old cleared heads last week. Here's some rando pics as well as how it sits now minus the heads

Plans as of now are smoking the cab lights, halogen hi's. Lows and fogs, tow mirrors, demold and probably some color matching eventually

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

See less See more
#11 ·
nice looking truck!

#16 ·

Here's the newest addition to the truck, nothing too crazy. LEDs can either be blue, white, or both as shown. Hooked up to 2 12v external batteries with the switch on there to turn on and off as well as a button (not in the picture) to change color modes. Got one of these strips in drivers floorboard, passengers and then 2 in the back seats. Here's a few pictures of my sub and amp set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
#24 ·
Sorry there's not much goin on with the truck right now, just started my summer job so when I start gettin paid is when more truck parts get got haha. Truck is currently getting the AC basically replaced so that's also a little setback

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.