GMC Truck Forum banner

would 33's look small with 6 inch lift

Question 
29K views 59 replies 26 participants last post by  G__thomas 
#1 ·
hello im new to this forum and I drive a 05 chevy 1500 crew cab with rough country level kit with 285/65/r18 trail grapplers on helo rims and after 3 months I finally have enough money to buy a lift kit. so I really want a 6 inch lift but im worried that my tires will look dumb. does anyone have a 6 inch lift with 33's? thanks!

#9 ·
If you decranked all the way you'll have a rake but it'll ride 1000000x better... I have a 6" ntd, 3" body lift on 35-70-17 but they measure to 34 and I think the ratio is perfect

If you don't want the rake just do a 4" ntd kit and get a 3" body lift later if you want more height otherwise your ride sucks with a cranked kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 ·
I think 33s look small on leveled trucks but that's just my opinion. If I did a 6 inch lift id have at least 37s but like I said that's just me to each his own. If doing 33s listen to these guys wider rims and tires will make all the difference in the look

#23 ·
#25 ·
I think 33s look small on leveled trucks but that's just my opinion. If I did a 6 inch lift id have at least 37s but like I said that's just me to each his own. If doing 33s listen to these guys wider rims and tires will make all the difference in the look
sir stuffs alot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.