GMC Truck Forum banner

Rear Summit Sport/Doetsch Tech drop shocks

1K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  BassBaller5 
#1 ·
I have a set of rear summit sport shocks which are doetsch tech shocks for 6 or 8" drop. These shocks are too stiff for my liking so i got a set of monroes. They are summit part numbers 7723 and 7726. The DT part numbers are 9095 and 9163

They probably have about 500 miles on them or less and you don't have to worry about pushing out/pushing in the metal sleeves.. I am looking to get $65 SHIPPED. I paid over $130 in total to have them shipped to Canada so i am taking a big hit. They will cost me around $25 to ship to the US so no low ballers.

Will consider trades for other things.

See less See more
#9 ·
They are pretty close to new with maybe 2 or 3 weeks on them. I ended up paying almost or over 130 to have them shipped to canada. Summit charged me $14 for handling and then 50 some dollars for shipping which they charged to my credit card later on.

So i think that $65 shipped is a fair price. I'd probably even do 60 shipped as i have no use for them. They will cost me 25 bucks to ship to the states so you'd be getting them for 35+ shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.