GMC Truck Forum banner

Unleashed NNBS

18K views 111 replies 65 participants last post by  shurshot 
#1 ·
here are some pix i managed to snap right after when i got her out of the shop .

For those who dont know the story of going this route then here is a summary .. i was collecting parts to convert fully to HD but i got screwed on the Grille and i couldnt get one on time so i went with this *below* till i can get the missing pieces .

what i did ..
- shaved tailgate and relocated the handle
- demolded sides
- lowered it to 6" out back -
- new tires 305/35/24 on 3/6 Mcg
- HD hood
- color matched the handles,mirrors,grille and bumper
- seriously alot look for yourself :)

Enjoy

:big_banana_Dance:

See less See more
#11 ·
Looks good man!:D I think the stock headlights cleared would look better with the all white front end, and maybe have your painter mix up some white/clear and tint your tail lights to make them look white so it will have the shaved look! Just an idea!

#12 ·
Looks awesome man cant wait to see the truck once you get the HD front end on. I like the wheels they look good on there

#16 ·
STORM TROOPER!!!! looks good man, i likes it!!! i personally like the headlights and wheels, good contrast between the black and white with the headlights and wheels.

also i think a little more drop would looks sick with this look!!!

-Rob

#18 ·
I think it looks good... not feeling the black wheels and headlights tho.... maybe a black stripe on the hood will set it off

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.