GMC Truck Forum banner

New Tow Rig

52K views 361 replies 71 participants last post by  MaXXis85 
#1 ·
Yep I bit the bullet and got a new tow rig.
2007 Crew Cab Short Bed, LBZ Duramax. 51k miles It has the stock wheels in the pic, but I am swapping my wheels and tires from my black truck for lunch today. It has a Bully Dog power pup tuner right now and the Bully dog outlook minitor. I am in the process of researching the DSP5 from EFI live for the future. Here you guys go.

It defineately has wayy more power than the gasser and the fuel mileage is ALOT BETTER

Sorry for Iphone/ otterbox photo

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice lookin truck. What did u end up givin for it?

#4 ·
I gave $28k for it. People can say certain things about price. I am happy i made the purchase at the price. Retail is $33k on the truck.

#6 ·
#10 ·
nice upgrade marcus, tow mirrors IMO
Tow mirriors would be nice.. it will have some colormatching done soon.

awesome Marcus. I bet your fuel mileage while towing damn near doubles. :crazy:
Dunno bout double but, i will get double digits hahah.

#11 ·
let the color matching begin!!...

it sucks that I have the pussiest tow rig now :banghead: guess its time for internal and external motor mods :hmm:

#12 ·
holy shit I had no idea you were going to do this Marcus...I love it man...I pray for the day I can get in an 07 CC Duramax!

#15 ·
Wow dude, I knew you'd thought about going sparkless, but I thought you'd decided against the expense.

Nice looking rig!
Thanks.. The opportunity presented itself so i jumped. Its the EXACT truck i wanted. Newest Chevy DMax without DPF exhausts

Plus I figure the way i take care of a vehicle it will last a while and I will find ways to maintain it at a lesser cost.

let the color matching begin!!...

it sucks that I have the pussiest tow rig now :banghead: guess its time for internal and external motor mods :hmm:
Werd to colormatching, and yep u got a gasser, its still a fucking big block though.

holy shit I had no idea you were going to do this Marcus...I love it man...I pray for the day I can get in an 07 CC Duramax!
Thanks Broski

I haz no toe rig :nono:

but..whipple IMO
Whipple???

#19 ·
oooooohhhh tities...... Very nice purchase

#20 ·
So much better. Nice upgrade. Power wise...

#24 ·
Just think, now when you and Drew drive out to Moab, you can sit and take a nap every other time Drew has to fuel.
Buwahahahah..... New sig quote.

#25 ·
Got my Wheels put on for lunch. Me and the guy who bought my truck was like a nascar pit crew hahah. Enjoy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.