GMC Truck Forum banner

02 Suburban

9K views 67 replies 20 participants last post by  Graystone 
#1 ·
Well I figured I would do a standard gmfs build thread. Consisting of pictures of my changing light bulbs and window tint. You know real Sema shit.

It's an 02 Lt with auto level. 200k miles bought from single family owned from new. All documentation of everything done. Paid $2000 runs great.

This is how this basic bitch started out.

Today I went to pick up some nbs 17s that were in really good shape for their age. I also installed new mirrors because the old ones flopped around all broken like

One of the fog light housings is all jacked up so I will end up replacing them with some single row 6" leds.

Most of its life will be spent doing truck stuff. I will most likely do a horrible job of updating this thread and it will not be an awesome build. It will not have 22s or x14s. I will not wash this and it will be dirty often. Just a disclaimer.

See less See more
#3 ·
Wheels look great....... :thumbsup:

I agree with ^^^^^^. The white caps would look better IMO.

#9 ·
Great price and the brake lights is from a broken solder joint in module. I sent mine off for $40 or you can fix yourself.

#13 ·
Bake stand vids!

#32 ·
Yeah that thing is a pain in the ass! It's under the driver door inside frame rail. It has 4 torq head bolts that love to strip out when being removed. I had to Dremel one out. Replaced with all stainless cap head Allen bolts. I got mine done by a shop in TN off eBay for $40 with lifetime warranty. Here's a link to diy if you want to take it on.
You know the name of who you got yours done by? My brake and abs lights have been on ever since I got my truck, it's about time I get it fixed lol.

#33 ·
Reactions: Foltzwagn
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.