electrical help!!

Discussion in 'Lighting & Illumination' started by $A_Money$81, Nov 8, 2016.

1. $A_Money$81

$A_Money$81 GMFS Member

im not sure if i need to post in here or another thread but here it goes.ive got a 2002 silverado 5.3, a few months ago one of my horns went out i noticed it when i was locking my truck the horns blow. well i dismissed it as one horn went bad and never worried about it but a few weeks later i went to blow the horn and nothing it clicks from the relay. i take the horns off and test them there fine, i keep messing around and sometimes the horn will blow sometimes it wont. then a few weeks later im driving at night go to hit my turn signal to turn left both of them start flashing ( crazy i know). so next day i start checking bulbs all of them look fine, horn relay ive swapped it and it appears to be working. i get to thinking try the turn signals with lights off and the work fine but as soon as i hit the lights they both starting blinking instead of one side. i need help on what to check because ive run out of options, this all started back in february. any help would be greatly appriciated thanks.

2. kids-at-711

kids-at-711 Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.

Sounds like the multi function switch or the clock spring.

3. $A_Money$81

$A_Money$81 GMFS Member

i was thinking maybe the headlight switch or turn signal switch maybe? ive had the airbag off but didnt go any further ive not messed with many steering columns or anything