EDIT: Changed the position of the engine to body ground. Placed pics in my post on page 3. Not sure if this is already on the site. I searched, but no luck. Mods, feel free to sticky or move this thread if it needs to be in the tech forum. I also didn't resize the pics so the details would be clear (be careful 56k). The "big 3" upgrade is a common mod done by owners. It involves upgrading the size and quality of wire for the battery and alternator. This will provide better current flow which can affect many aspects of your vehicle (i.e. less voltage drop, no dimming lights, even better mileage, etc...). There has been some debate on whether or not to fuse the lead from the battery to the alternator. I chose to have the extra insurance and fused it with a 200amp waterproof ANL fuse. For parts, I ordered my supplies from knukonceptz.com. Good quality and value for the price. Most go with 1/0 gauge wire. You could even use welding cable. I followed the paths of the factory cable and finished everything off with wire loom. On the (-) side: Battery to chassis Battery to block On the (+) side: Battery to alternator On with the pics: Le parts Test fitting the battery terminals For the battery to frame lead, I used a common ground bolt almost directly below the battery. Here's a shot of the bolt looking from underneath the truck. The ground bolt on the block is hard to see. Removing the plastic splash guard just under and behind the front of the truck will help immensely. Making progress. Some finished pics: Please feel free to ask any questions or add comments. Forklift or Rattron, let me know what you think.