Jumper harness for tow mirrors

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Dave WAz, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Dave WAz

Dave WAz New Member

I'm trying to install chrome towing mirrors on my 2015 chevy 2500hd ltz. I need to install new door harnesses, which is easy, but I also need to install a new jumper harness also, part # 23387133. Has anyone installed this jumper harness yet and if so any pictures or video help. I do have instructions to install this part but I wish someone might have how to video or pictures. Thanks.

2. hotrod305

hotrod305 GMFS Member

Do you have the harness 23387133? I may be able to check out GM service info and find something for you.

3. hotrod305

hotrod305 GMFS Member

Digging in to this a little bit, it looks like GM has a PI document on switching to the camper style mirrors. Do you have factory power folding (RPO DL3) mirrors on this truck?

4. Dave WAz

Dave WAz New Member

I do have the harness and I do have the instructions on how to install, but I was just wondering if someone might have pictures on how they did it. Instructions are a little confusing. Thanks.

5. Dave WAz

Dave WAz New Member

I have factory black tow mirrors, manual fold, with heat and directional in mirror.

6. hotrod305

hotrod305 GMFS Member

Oh, OK got it. We have switched a few new trucks over here at the dealership when they've been sold. I'll check with service and see if they have any tips on changing them out.