Lifted 07 Silverado Stabilitrak issue

Discussion in 'Lifted Suspension & Offroad' started by Paul Travaglia, Feb 12, 2018 at 9:06 AM.

Sponsored By: Tim's Suspension Online
  1. Paul Travaglia

Paul Travaglia New Member

Hi Guys, Maybe someone can help. I have a 2007 1500 Silverado with 5.3 It has a Rough Country 7.5 "lift with 35" tires. As soon as I put this lift in I began experiencing the left front stabilitrak kicking in on turns. Only that side. Now , I had had the 5" with 33" tires before this with no issues. I have tried everything. Replaced both hubs/berrings/sensors on both sides, re aligned the front end 3 times, recalibrated tire size with the rough country shitty recallibrator . Nothing works except to press and hold the button to shut it off each time I get in the truck with is very annoying. plus I hate staring at the light with the bright orange triangle in my dash ! Can anyone help? Is there a way to disable without the light being on or to fix this? Rough country has been no help at all and said to just live with it. I can't believe that this is acceptable.

Thanks for your help

Thanks again

Paul Travaglia

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2018 at 10:45 AM
  2. Cheese8585

Cheese8585 New Member

any chance you know somebody with a tech 2 so you can monitor wheel speed while driving ?

3. Paul Travaglia

Paul Travaglia New Member

No, I wish I did. This is making me crazy.. It happens at any speed as soon as I make a turn. Do not have to be going fast

4. Cheese8585

Cheese8585 New Member

ok how do you know its the left front? your truck has 4 channel abs so you could be loosing a rear signal also if I remember correctly they are located in the axle tubes near the outer flange. when I lifted a buddys 09 sierra we had to relocate the harnesses due to the fact they were to short. just a thought.

5. 2500hdon37s

2500hdon37s GMFS Senior Member

how are your front wheel bearings?

6. Cheese8585

Cheese8585 New Member

he said in first post all the front abs related stuff is new

7. 2500hdon37s

2500hdon37s GMFS Senior Member

Skim reading fail :suicide2: