NFL Offseason Shenanigans

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kids-at-711, Feb 12, 2018 at 8:10 PM.

1. kids-at-711

kids-at-711 Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.

Since the football season is over and the Pats got their ass kicked. May as well have some fun and keep up with the off season shit alot of those guys do. Could be anything tho.

Colts LB Edwin Jackson dies in a car crash :( http://abcnews.go.com/US/nfl-lineba...lled-car-crash-undocumented/story?id=53018761

Fckn Kareem Hunt has an awesome rookie season, and of course- http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/02/woman_says_kansas_city_chiefs.html

Post up whatever you find, news, moves, trades, basically anything offseason related.

barrrf likes this.
  2. barrrf

barrrf Website QC

Love this idea - but I bet participation will be minimal.

Lions picked up Matt Patricia for their Head Coach. MattyPatty is the former Defensive Coord for the Pats.

Colts hired former Lion QB Frank Reich for their HC job after Pats Off Coord Josh McDaniels completely dicked them and probably his career beyond anything in New England.

kids-at-711 likes this.
  3. kids-at-711

kids-at-711 Sexually identifies as a shopping cart.

I agree, but I figure there are enough of us that keeps up with it to make a decent thread.

I thought the same on McDaniels, Colts even signed coaches that HE wanted, I agree, I dont think any other club will have anything to do with him after that.

I hope Patricia does good for the Lions, only time will tell tho. I dont figure he could do worse than Caldwell tho.