2M views 4K replies 673 participants last post by  tallgood89 
#1 ·
Post them up!
Big/small wheels and big tires.
Heres a few to get it started:

See less See more
#4 ·
#12 ·

stock IFS, 3 BL, cranked tbars...ride like shit..looks ok..and my buddy paid something like 800 bucks for it..lol

#13 ·
this style is so stupid. Wheres the functionality, you're ruining travel because you refuse to put the appropriate size tire on for the lift. Just so you can grab your crotch and say "yeah i roll 42"s bitch!" withholding you only have a 3" lift.
Ready to be schooled?

Functionality = Center of gravity stays low, truck stays more stable, climbs better.

The tires throw rocks, mud, debris less when more covered, reducing bull shit on the paint and other drivers on the road. How does one "ruin travel" when they don't rub at all? Explain that. :read: And "appropriate size tire for the lift" is 100% subjective to the owner's opinion.

#14 ·
Ready to be schooled?

Functionality = Center of gravity stays low, truck stays more stable, climbs better.

The tires throw rocks, mud, debris less when more covered, reducing bull shit on the paint and other drivers on the road. How does one "ruin travel" when they don't rub at all? Explain that. :read: And "appropriate size tire for the lift" is 100% subjective to the owner's opinion.
i wouldnt call it schooled but you did come back with factual points. To that i :shake:

#16 ·

stock IFS, 3 BL, cranked tbars...ride like shit..looks ok..and my buddy paid something like 800 bucks for it..lol

now thats stuffage!!

#23 ·
#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.