GMC Truck Forum banner

Tech Sheet Database

26K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  1911eclipse 
#1 ·
With alot of people asking for help with wiring diagrams or wire locations & colors, I bring you this:

Tech Sheet Database

Go here and create a username and password and you have your very own data base. I have been using it for the last 7 years or so.

#3 ·
Spam?

Reactions: 1911eclipse
#9 ·
I used to have access to Directeds service, but it's been a few years lol.

This is a HUGE time saver. I highly recommend anyone doing any install work, check this out. Especially on the newer GM stuff where data wires are concerned. This can be a headache saver.

I own a PowerProbe2 and having to hunt through a harness can be a pain. These sheets can also be used to trace down the audio system. Awsome CapriceFrk013, thank you.

#11 ·
I've had wrong info from the12volt.com - nowhere is perfect. :(

Plus, the forum at the12volt.com is incredibly un-friendly. If you're doing something the least bit different from normal, they shun you. If you're doing something normal, you don't need to ask on a forum because you can just look it up!

#12 ·
I still have use of Directed at work if anyone needs anything thats not on here as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.