GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im looking for a 2000 and up regular cab shortbed silverado ls, 4.8 or 5.3 v8, indigo blue or gray, preferrably under $16,000 in california. if anyone knows where i can find one, let me know because ive been searching forever and havent come across anything. thanks.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
go to autotrader.com and look for something in your area

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slash4824 said:
go to autotrader.com and look for something in your area
yea i know... i look on autotrader and yahoo several times a day, everyday. im actually looking into this one right now http://www.madisonaveauto.com/showitem.cfm?itemnum=675.0 the kbb price is about 15,620 so im gonna see if my dad can talk them down a bit, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
^^^
Yeah that price is a little high. Maybe 13ish.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I got my 2002 a year ago with 14,500 miles on it for $16,000 with ttl and i think i got a damn good deal so i have to say that is way to high for the miles it has

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
A freind of mines brother just got a 02 rcsb step side with the 5.3L in it for 13,500. i guess you just gotta look

·
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
those are damn good prices...the only thing you guys have to remember is that everything in california is way more expensive...which sucks, but im trying to convince my dad into looking into things outside of california. hopefully i will find i deal good enough that he wont let pass up...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts