GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Yuuuuuppppppp
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roommate is selling his truck. A LOT OF TRUCK FOR THE MONEY. I DOUBT THERE IS ANOTHER LIKE THIS. Roommate is a diehard Ford owner and stupid religious with repairs. He also owns a low 800RWHP 04 Cobra. Only reason for selling is he is looking at an EcoBoost or new 5.0 Mustang.

It’s a 2001 F350 Crew Cab Long Bed. The truck is White with Tan bottom.
-7.3 International
-2wd
-Clear title
-Factory Lariat Truck
-Factory CD
-Cold A/C
-Interior in good shape.
-All Power options. Seats/Windows etc.

Extras on truck:
-Full King Ranch Conversion. Front and rear seats. Running boards. EVERYTHING! (for those unaware…King Ranch was not produced this year. I believe it started in 04)
-Full 07 Front End Conversion
-22.5 Aloca’s with 255/70/22.5 with a lot of tread left. No rubbing that I recall.
-Front Leveling kit (not installed yet)
-2010 Tailgate Color Matched
-2010 Rear Bumper
-2010 Rear Taillights
-Painted Mirrors
-All Ford Emblems replaced with OEM parts.
-Clifford Alarm with REMOTE START
-Diamond Eye 4” Downpipe and 5” Exhaust (not cat or muffler)
-K&N open cone filter
-5th Wheel mounts in bed (Had fifth wheel on once to transport a car trailer, we installed it. Never had one from original owner)
-Tinted Windows
-NEVER! Had a tuner on it! Not even with me annoying the hell out of him for one to help with MPG.

Recent Maintenance:
-New OEM FORD Starter
-New High pressure Bosch oil pump (oil was leaking around cooler. Changed pump while fixing gaskets. Never had oil pressure problem)
-Newer International Injectors
-New Trans filter with all Motorcraft fluid
-New Fuel Filter
-Oil Just changed. Always done with Rotella.
-Two New Batteries (warranty included)

Problems:
-Scratch/Dent on Drives Fender. Not horrible. About 4-6” long.
-Inside of bed has normal wear on tear on an F350 that was used the way it was intended.
-Door Actuators for locks are intermittent. Wiring and harness is good. It needs new Actuators more than likely.

$17,500 OBO

·
Yuuuuuppppppp
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics coming. Photobucket is literally one of the only sites not allowed on my work computer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts