GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 968 Posts

·
North Raised, South Bound
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked it up yesterday...

Current plans: 03+ Bumper, 03+ Grill, 03+ Silvy Taillights, 6k HIDs, 6 Hi-Mod, Dynomax Bullet, K&N Drop-in Filter, 10" Showoff, 35s on 20x14s or 22x14s

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
dat geo tracker.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pulled the rusty hitch off. I realized the bracket for the trailer harness had broken off previously and was tack welded back on. I took it back off, ground off the welds, straightened out the bracket and got it ready to be welded behind the hitch tomorrow, so it is hidden (Thanks to Budd's original idea). I am having it sent in to be sand/media blasted and powder-coated. Putting a Dynomax bullet on it in the next day or two as well.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No suspension mods with the 35's?
10" lift and 35's will come down the road. Still deciding if I want to sell or keep the Tracker. If I sell it I will probably be doing the lift this winter or if I keep it I will probably be doing it next spring/summer. Right now I just want to get small things done, like cleaning/painting the underside, clear headlights/corners, 03+ chevy tails, 03+ grill/bumper, etc.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I cut the stock muffler off and put on a Dynomax bullet. Trimmed the piping back, so its dumped after the axle.
Has a pretty good tone to it, but not anything like it was on my last truck with 3" collector back with no cats.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guy that comes to the shop has his own powder-coating business. I might be powder-coating the 10" showoff a 2 stage candy red over a silver texture, when I get it.

DD bezel and esky handles are on the way...

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Pulled the rusty hitch off. I realized the bracket for the trailer harness had broken off previously and was tack welded back on. I took it back off, ground off the welds, straightened out the bracket and got it ready to be welded behind the hitch tomorrow, so it is hidden (Thanks to Budd's original idea). I am having it sent in to be sand/media blasted and powder-coated. Putting a Dynomax bullet on it in the next day or two as well.
I need to do this to mine badly! Truck looks good and plans sound awesome! And I say 22x14! I wish I had done that lol

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I need to do this to mine badly! Truck looks good and plans sound awesome! And I say 22x14! I wish I had done that lol
That's already in the plan :favorites37:

I know where he can get less than 1k mile iroks and 22x14s :read: I think it needs a 10 and 35 boggers and 15x14 welds.
15x14's, there's an idea too. I have not seen any around this area tho...

1 - 20 of 968 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.