GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
[b]Not Prostreet[/b]
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did try to search... as far as putting a denali front end on my truck id need just fenders, bumper cover, grille, lights?

has anyone blacked out the denali grilles instead of the chrome?

hood wise id keep my hd hood then have it made to fit... cause imo the hd hoods look fkin sick on gmcs...

does the gmc have to go on the front or can it be minorly covered up?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
you need a whole new bumper, bumper cover, frame horns, I guess the gril might bolt on...hood needs to be cut and welded and filled, yes to the fenders...I'll try to get some pics on my stock denali's bumper mounts...you gonna change the steering wheel:rofl2:

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
if you have a 99-02 it will mount just need to change the obivous like fenders and cut hood to fit, you dont need to replace frame horns, headlight brackets, rad support as they are the same

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
like shane said no new frame horns need 99 to 02 full size use same frame horns as all yukons, tahoe denali etc. ull need all the obvious and a reinforcement. thats ur most expensive part.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
so...99-02 regular sierras use the same frame horns as my 06 sierra denali? So if I was doing a 2" body lift...i could get front bumper brackets from a 99-02 2" body lift kit?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts