GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
02 Sierra SLE, extended cab, 40k miles, extended warranty, storm grey, 8" suspension lift, 3" body lift, 37" X terrains(4k miles on them), Fender flares, pinstripe flames, billet fuel door, Candied tail lights, Sir micheals roll pan, color matched mirrors and handles, billet grille, tow hitch, Custom aluminum diamond plate Skid Plate, Cleared Head lights, UPD clear intake, Painted engine parts, white wire loom in engine bay, kodiac sidewinder electric steps, Fully customized interior including flame pop outs on the lower dash, headliner, center seats, and door panel inserts, Matched dash (painted to match exterior color), leather and twead seats, Pioneer 7" head unit and 7" monitors in headrests, dvd player, Glow flame Gauges, stainless steel kick plates in door panels, diamond plate pedals, Custom blue LEDs in all switches that light up (i.e. headlight switch, window controls etc.), all interior light bulbs switched to 4 LED Blue bulbs, MTX box with 10" JL W3 woofers and Punch 500 amp, 4:56 gears and Auburn Limited slip in the rear end, i've done Pretty much everything to it. Changed the oil every 3k miles since it was new and take very good care of it. I've invested over $15,000, only asking $24,000

heres the pics

http://www.e-legalcc.com/images/jess.htm

·
Registered
133 Posts
where are you located at because i know someone thats looking for a newer GM pickup? he wanted to custom it out himself, but maybe he'd be interested. :hitit:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its a 2 Wheel drive, With 4:56 Gearing and an Auburn Limited slip in the rear end. I've been to Glamis and dont get stuck!

Im Located in Riverside, CA.

The truck has under 41,000 Miles.

I got all of the stock parts that will come with it 2, Stock Suspension, wheels/tires, and tail lights.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to have your trucks, but most people on here already have trucks, or it is out of our price range... :think:

location is also a big part of it :imo

Keep trying guys.. it took me 3 months to sell my old 2wd on 33's. I tried the internet and the local newspaper... finally a girl saw it at in-&-out, and she called me the next day and wanted it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts