GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking to buy some katzkins.......katzkin says by thier books my 02 interior is charchoal........gm also says its charchoal...... from day one, before even looking into interior i always thought my interior had alot of blue tones in it.......even my friends kind of agree...kind of bluey....so i got the swatches from them for all the black , greys, and blues before taking thier word and ordering blind.....i swear navy blue is the closest match to the door panel, seat plastic, dash ect.......charchoal was an obvious different shade except for in certain light.......i took the closest three colors and blind tested my friends.......they picked the navy???????......so i'm thinking cool navy whatever......so i go to a bad ass interior shop in town.....first thing dude does is looked up the year yada yada .....charchoal.....wtf......of coarse i have the swatches with me and the guy proceeds to place the charchoal swatch on various places......agreeing that its not a bad match and it is recomended by manufacturer............ fella thinks charchoal is the way to go........i'm like well let me think about this...am i color blind?....will navy look stupid?.....i'm doing a light grey insert so navy or charchoal will look good...i think?.....maybe navy would be the shit if everyone gets charchoal?...........maybe navy would be fruity? .....don't want fruity.....all second guessing myself....anyone have katzkins with this "i guess charchoal" interior and some pics? am i the only one that sees blue in it? opinions please.......thanks

·
Registered
343 Posts
yea i've also noticed that all of the older NBS truck that are charcoal interior seem to be more blue. The new ones that I have looked at the dealer though are definitely dark grey.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GMCtrk said:
yea i've also noticed that all of the older NBS truck that are charcoal interior seem to be more blue. The new ones that I have looked at the dealer though are definitely dark grey.
yeah i agree.....its only like this year with that color.....makes it difficult to do interior mods.....

·
OG
6,939 Posts
My ex gf always used to say mine is blue not charcoal which i agree it is kinda bluey. I dont know if navy would look right

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blue02 said:
My ex gf always used to say mine is blue not charcoal which i agree it is kinda bluey. I dont know if navy would look right
yeah me either......i don't know what to do about this?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts