GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
02 silverado center console fit in an 06' providing get correct dash trim?

·
GMC Owner
529 Posts
I think it will Because am sure that the 03-06 Console fits on 99-02s

·
GMFS Uber-Member
688 Posts
Put an 03-06, it's just dumb not to. Or at least that's my opinion. I put a '06 in my '02 though...kinda shifty 'cus it's not fittin' just right, oh well.

Later
Chris :head3:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd do the 06 but , i found a console out of an 02' and can get it for $75 buck...cant find an 06 for that.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
damn. wish i could find one for 75 bucks.

·
GMC Owner
529 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I put an 03+ console into my 2000.

To put that pre 03 into an 03+ truck you'll need the console, and the lower dash trim. Its the piece that goes around the glove box. Get the glovebox too if you can. The 99-02 and 03+ Graphitie are different shades, the older version has a lot more blue. You might have to modify the console some too. That console was designed to fit in that truck, youve got a double din setup. Im not sure whats gonna happen.

·
GMC Owner
529 Posts
I put an 03+ console into my 2000.

To put that pre 03 into an 03+ truck you'll need the console, and the lower dash trim. Its the piece that goes around the glove box. Get the glovebox too if you can. The 99-02 and 03+ Graphitie are different shades, the older version has a lot more blue. You might have to modify the console some too. That console was designed to fit in that truck, youve got a double din setup. Im not sure whats gonna happen.
Can you post some pics of your console
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts