GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a 03-04 front end on my 00 GMC can some give me some prices or links to get prices............i need the grill , bumper , fog lights , valance. any help would be very help full, I have been trying to find any info on this i get cant find it

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
I doubt youll find much info for these parts online. Your better off going to either a GMC dealer to get prices and possibly part numbers or go to a body shop and see what they can do for you.

MotoHead

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
you will need a new grille, and complete bumper, along with the frame tips that mount to the bumper. i havent seen a parts list online. but just know that this isnt a direct bolt on swap.

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
i remember a member on fsc did this setup on his 99 gmc and it came out real good, he had a shell with the tahoe roof rack. :bowtie:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Stu Meat said:
i remember a member on fsc did this setup on his 99 gmc and it came out real good, he had a shell with the tahoe roof rack. :bowtie:
that dude from alaska.... he had alot of money in that swap too if i remember right. i know he had to change the frame tips.

·
Registered
11 Posts
the only problem is that there is more plastic and less steel up front.
Someone hit me where the fog lights go. This plastic so it cracked up. Don't when it happen. If it was the old front end it would have hit the bummer and it would have fine.
Their is alot of olddddd people driving in our town so I don't know if I should get it fit, only had the truck a month when I found it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts