GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother still needs to sell his ranch hand off his old truck. It is just sitting in the shed needing a new home. :D Has 2 150 watt KC lights mounted on it. It is in perfect condition and has the brackets to mount.

Askin $375 and shipping will be high. But I can put it on a pallet im sure and send it off and buyer pays shipping.

edit: Price reduced to $300

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know you want just the lights, but they are like $100-$150 new so I figure with them on the grill it will add some more value to it. But if i find a buyer and he dont want the lights you will be the first to know.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shops charge $200 for the lights alone. The grill gaurd goes for over $400 its self. It was on the truck for 6-8 months and has no digs, no paint chips its perfect. So $200 isnt worth the trouble or a serious offer :imo

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It maybe the best offer, but not a chance it will go for that. He has had his new truck for 2-3 months. Meaning the grill was posted for sale before and didnt sell. So it will stay right where it is at until he gets what it is worth. So unless you have an offer of $375 your post in this thread is useless. :imo

Not $200 but now down to $300 :ninja:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Hey john will that fit on your truck? You might have to fab up some brackets. It would look good with your back bumper though.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
john, that grille is too short for your truck, and the mounts dont work.. the HD frames are 2" thicker, so we offer a completely different guard for it. :imo

i didnt think you wanted a freight train bumper anyways??? :think:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Josh, you need to get someone to buy this shit..lol
im lookin, but most want it installed TODAY :imo

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yea, that is the problem. If i had it up at a shop then it would have already sold. But most people looking for one go into a shop and say put one on today. Maybe ill list it in the thrifty nickel, and talk to a buddy up at the chevy house to see if he sales any new trucks to call me if they want a grill gaurd..

·
Registered
787 Posts
once again, i live in college station, so if anyone is interested i could meet them somewhere around C.S............

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Josh said:
john, that grille is too short for your truck, and the mounts dont work.. the HD frames are 2" thicker, so we offer a completely different guard for it. :imo

i didnt think you wanted a freight train bumper anyways??? :think:
whoops! I thought it was for an H.D. :crazy:

sell the lights to d.e. and the grill guard for $200 to someone else. :D

·
6,656 Posts
Ill do 50 for the lights. Do you still have the relay and any of the wiring? Do they both still work?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
THey worked when they was on the truck. I will go make sure they still do. I need to find the relay, but if I dont ill go buy one and a toggle switch. And as far as the wires, dont have them but can get some wire if needed. Also the shitty plastic chrome washer things are busted when I tightened the lights down, no big deal, just use some washers and it will be perfect. And they have a rubber piece that got alittle hot when i tacked the light mounts on but its no big deal :imo I wont use any of that anyways I wouldnt think...

Also if i take the lights off the tabs are still welded on there so not sure if u want those tabs or not but i could grind them off and re-paint it. Woulnt be perfect but it would work

·
6,656 Posts
Dont worry about the switch, Ive got switches already installed with nothing hooked up, just the relay would be nice because I dont know what one it is to buy a replacement. Also I busted thoe POS washers on mine also and replaced them with some real ones so I will do the same on these.

BTW they are black right?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts