GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course, everyone wants one as well... but I want/need a console like I had in my old truck. This jump seat sucks ass :lol2:

I'm in Central Texas, and would rather not ship, but it's always a possibility if the price is right. I found one locally for $200 without the rear pocket/radio, but I think that's high based on what I've seen of $150 - $175 for a complete console.

John

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Car-part.com is your friend! Good luck.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you know what the part is called? I call it a center console, but it's not on the drop down list.

·
14' GMC Owner
483 Posts
I think I seen one on CL here the Fort Worth for like 120 idk if still up..

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
It's just console on the parts list.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
should be picking one up today for $175, hope it works out...

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
ouch. I usually get around $100 off there with the dash piece

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have yet to find a good one for that cheap, I guess the Texas market is different? All the junkyards I go to pull the console and seats once the truck gets there and sells to a guy on the side. Every truck I find in the pick-a-part are stripped on the interior

·
14' GMC Owner
483 Posts
I have yet to find a good one for that cheap, I guess the Texas market is different? All the junkyards I go to pull the console and seats once the truck gets there and sells to a guy on the side. Every truck I find in the pick-a-part are stripped on the interior
Yes they do. Was at junkyard and saw a 14 and the seats and console and wheels where gone along wite grille bumpers nav, door panels :-(

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they know the value in those parts... they're not dumb haha

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
way too nice for this truck I have. I used it as a construction truck, so I'm drawing the line with too much customized stuff that might get messed up. I am going to wrap the arm rest in foam and vinyl/leather so that I have a place to rest my arm. I don't have captain chairs, so I need the arm rest

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
My lids wrapped in foam/leather, and love it, I hate captians armrests cause im a fat guy haha. I bought Esky console and dash pad for $35 Saturday :shrug:
20140518_153735_zpsajpw7gjn.jpg

20140518_153719_zpswftzyy7s.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts