GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of power folding, power adjust, heated signal mirrors. One has a puddle lamp and the other doesn't. I will separate these for $150 shipped each, or sell both together for $275 shipped. These are in great condition and just sitting in my garage....they were on my Dad's 05 Tahoe when he sold it so I swapped them out for standard power mirrors before he did :) PayPal only! :D:D

IMG_8019.jpg

IMG_8020.jpg

IMG_8022.jpg

IMG_8025.jpg

IMG_8026.jpg

IMG_8029.jpg

I also may be selling my smoothed and painted black power folding, heated, puddle lamp signal mirrors off my HD very soon, if I ever decide to go to towing mirrors :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMPITY BUMP! :head:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I just sold the exact same mirrors but with perimeter lights on both mirrors for 175 here on this forum.
and your point? I sold the same mirrors for over $250.

Why do people ruin chances of people making some fucking money? I only step in when somebody is asking a retarded price.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
I also may be selling my smoothed and painted black power folding, heated, puddle lamp signal mirrors off my HD very soon, if I ever decide to go to towing mirrors :D
Just do it already! I got some mirrors waiting to have smoothed and painted......but if u sell urs I'l pick em up within the next few days otherwise mine are goin to the painter! Bump for ya, good deal for these stock mirrors too!

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just do it already! I got some mirrors waiting to have smoothed and painted......but if u sell urs I'l pick em up within the next few days otherwise mine are goin to the painter! Bump for ya, good deal for these stock mirrors too!
You might as well send those to paint because I won't be selling the ones I have anytime soon :D:D Just tossing the idea around right now :D

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
You might as well send those to paint because I won't be selling the ones I have anytime soon :D:D Just tossing the idea around right now :D
You've been tossing the idea around forever! LOL :crazy:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You've been tossing the idea around forever! LOL :crazy:
I know, but I gotta figure out how to get a set of towing mirrors, have them smoothed and painted and put on WITHOUT a pregnant wifey finding out :lol:

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump!! Only have the passenger side now....$150 shipped for it :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts