GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock bumper cap and lower valance (w/fog and tow holes) that will fit 03-06 Silverados. The bumper cap is black textured, and in great condition. The lower valance is grey textured and in pretty good condition. It has some scrapes on the bottom part from the previous owner but it's not noticeable when you're driving. I also have a stock tailgate handle that fits 03-06 Silverados (pull handle only, no bezel).

I really would prefer not to ship the bumper cap and valance, and I'm sure nobody wants to pay that much for me to do it anyway. I am located in Collinsville, TX. I don't have any pics yet but if somebody is interested, I will take some. Somebody just make me an offer on the parts, I mainly just want to get rid of them because they're going to sit around otherwise.

I am also selling my Sony PSP. Here is a link to the craigslist ad: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ele/1259952447.html. Nobody but stupid scammers have contacted me on it so far.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Why you selling these?

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought a smooth bumper cap and a new valance to have colormatched like a month ago. So I have my old ones left over. And I forgot to say that the tailgate handle is just the handle pull, not the bezel. I'll fix that. I bought a chrome handle pull off of ebay and had my bezel colormatched. I'm selling my PSP because I never use it anymore.

·
Registered
497 Posts
i know u don't wanna ship, but do u know how much it would be to ship the bumper cap to 15146?

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,396 Posts
i think it was something ridiculous to ship an ss bumper cover...

so probably 40 because of the size.

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know u don't wanna ship, but do u know how much it would be to ship the bumper cap to 15146?
Another user said they charge $48 for a box over 70 inches long + $60 for shipping, so over $100. If you're really interested, I can look into it.

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
pm me pics of the handle and a shipped price to 71067

1 - 7 of 7 Posts