GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GMFS Senior Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the cubby to replace the rear Bose control between the vents. Let me know a price shipped to 38134.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
me too :(

If you actually find one or find a place with more than one please PM me. I have a hole in the rear of my console

·
Registered
457 Posts
I found them on ebay a while back. They are on GMparts direct and the rubber mat insert too.

Part number is 15189381

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I found them on ebay a while back. They are on GMparts direct and the rubber mat insert too.

Part number is 15189381
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
edit: ordered one

edit #2: part is discontinued, store I ordered it from just emailed me saying they don't have one and voided my order.

·
GMFS Senior Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like stated the cubby is discontinued from gm, hence why I'm looking for one on here.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
let me check, might have one in mine and i don't plan to use it since reg cab. also have a parts guy with several console for NBS so he might have one.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
let me check, might have one in mine and i don't plan to use it since reg cab. also have a parts guy with several console for NBS so he might have one.
If you find more than one, put me next on the list after OP

·
Registered
41 Posts
this is the one I bought. Basically what I have been doing for the past month or so is going on ebay literally everyday and searching "silverado center console" finally it popped up and I snagged it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I have an entire rear piece that I started to mod to fit an 8" monitor if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I threw it away when I moved last month. All I have now is the monitor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts