GMC Truck Forum banner

03 and up dash bezel

3384 15
I found the part numbers for the 03+ dash bezel I was looking for and thought I'd post it for anyone that might have needed them.

15178709 with 92I code
15178708 with 69I code
Interior trim code. You can find which one you have in the glove box.

Now I just have to order it and get to sanding! :flame:
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
23,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I'm ordering one I found off e-bay for $15 but I wanted the part numbers too just in case I fuck up and need another one (And I will!). But I think the AC and Radio bin are diff sizes in the 03+ than on the 99-02. Thanks anyway though!

· I don't own a lowrider
13,771 Posts
They have an 03+ denali dash bezel too, i want to say it runs over 100 bucks currently though. It should be smoothed out just like the one Justin told you about.

I sanded my stock one down...its pretty much worth it to just order the denali one unless you have ALOT of freetime for a few nights :anitoof:

· Registered
23,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I didn't know the denali dash bezel was already smoothed out. Would anybody have a part number the 03+ one then? :anitoof:
But I'm still not sure if I'm going to paint the whole thing or not too. I might go with just painting the black already smoothed parts. Like this:

And then I was also thinking of getting this flamed dash cover for the rest of the dash and paint it the same color. What'll think:

· Registered
1,694 Posts
Yeah that part will be easier to smooth out, I had mine done the reversed way than he did it back when the truck was white and the guy at the body shop, made shitty tape lines. Badass did a damn good job on his.

· Registered
23,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found the part for the 03 Sierra Denali Dash Bezel if anyone wants it. It's $87.18 from GMPD. I'm prolly gonna order it since it's easier to smooth and paint.

2003 Sierra Denali Dash Bezel GM part # 15118552

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.