GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the part numbers for the 03+ dash bezel I was looking for and thought I'd post it for anyone that might have needed them.

3e_1.jpg

15178709 with 92I code
15178708 with 69I code
Interior trim code. You can find which one you have in the glove box.

Now I just have to order it and get to sanding! :flame:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I just got a denali bezel it's a little different than the 03's because it doesn't hang down as far, but I'd think it'd bolt right up and it's already smoothed out.
7fdcd6ad.gif

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I'm ordering one I found off e-bay for $15 but I wanted the part numbers too just in case I fuck up and need another one (And I will!). But I think the AC and Radio bin are diff sizes in the 03+ than on the 99-02. Thanks anyway though!

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
They have an 03+ denali dash bezel too, i want to say it runs over 100 bucks currently though. It should be smoothed out just like the one Justin told you about.

I sanded my stock one down...its pretty much worth it to just order the denali one unless you have ALOT of freetime for a few nights :anitoof:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I didn't know the denali dash bezel was already smoothed out. Would anybody have a part number the 03+ one then? :anitoof:
But I'm still not sure if I'm going to paint the whole thing or not too. I might go with just painting the black already smoothed parts. Like this:

And then I was also thinking of getting this flamed dash cover for the rest of the dash and paint it the same color. What'll think:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I kinda like the cover, but IMO it's too much and the factory one isn't that hard to smooth out. I gave like $60 for my bezel

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yeah that part will be easier to smooth out, I had mine done the reversed way than he did it back when the truck was white and the guy at the body shop, made shitty tape lines. Badass did a damn good job on his.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found the part for the 03 Sierra Denali Dash Bezel if anyone wants it. It's $87.18 from GMPD. I'm prolly gonna order it since it's easier to smooth and paint.

2003 Sierra Denali Dash Bezel GM part # 15118552

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I got the 03 one listed on ebay and its not in perfect condition. The grey along one edge has been rubbed off a bit, and its dirty as hell... But it seems to have all the clips and everything so i guess for 30 bucks I cant complain...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I like em, but they cost way too much, I'd rather build a fiberglass one, which I am going to do by the way :anitoof:

That Escalade one that was in the yellow 73-92 Chevy Blazer looked really good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts