GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
they should. the changes havent been that drastic. if not, you could make them fit. they shouldnt be that different though

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
chaddurst said:
U think I ought to get them?
depends on the price and the shipping.... i to have been looking for a set that are hard plastic not the soft padded vinyl. if its worth it to you then get em

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I bet they would mount up right.
I doubt they have changed anything on the doors from those years.
Anyways I don't think it would be to hard to get them to work. But Just think of how the new dash has changed, will it close right? And look clean?
I can't remember what the '03's doors look like but check in that first.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Todd said:
I bet they would mount up right.
I doubt they have changed anything on the doors from those years.
Anyways I don't think it would be to hard to get them to work. But Just think of how the new dash has changed, will it close right? And look clean?
I can't remember what the '03's doors look like but check in that first.
the dash hasnt changed, just the dahs bezel, instrument cluster, and AC controls... the basic case is the same. the door panels havent changed.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
lowred said:
the dash hasnt changed, just the dahs bezel, instrument cluster, and AC controls... the basic case is the same. the door panels havent changed.

Ahhh, I see :pimp:

·
Registered
639 Posts
one problem you may want to think about........they changed some of the bolts where they bolt on now....you might have to drill some holes.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts