GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Street Scene mirrors back from the painter today but haven't put them on yet. I was wondering what my stock mirrors were worth. They're all power with turn signal, heated and power folding. I may not sell em but who knows I might! Also does anybody know what the rear bumper may be worth. I have so much shit lying around that has come off my truck. I also have a Bed Extender that came with the truck that I took off the week I got it. I just don't know what any of this stuff is worth. :anitoof:
 

·
I don't own a lowrider
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
I sold my rear bumper for 150 locally :) Not sure on the mirrors, the signal mirrors are cool but i think they have trouble being hooked up to 99-02 models since the 03+ ones are totally different?

Congrats on the street scenes, i'm still wanting some! post some photos :D
 

·
I'll Take teh Case!
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
I sold my rear bumper for 150 locally :) Not sure on the mirrors, the signal mirrors are cool but i think they have trouble being hooked up to 99-02 models since the 03+ ones are totally different?

Congrats on the street scenes, i'm still wanting some! post some photos :D
StreetInspiredKustoms said something about installing the 03+ turn signal mirrors on 99-02 trucks...something about an extra wiring harnass you'd have to purchase...but don't quote me 100%. The mirrors I think list somewhere in the $175 apiece range (well that is what SIK is selling them for).
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
i'd like to buy urs... i've always wanted a set of power folding mirrors. When i saw the escalade with em i wanted a set. My garage is two narrow, so i gotta fold in the mirrors everytime i park.. anoying to say the least
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2k1slvrdo said:
i'd like to buy urs... i've always wanted a set of power folding mirrors. When i saw the escalade with em i wanted a set. My garage is two narrow, so i gotta fold in the mirrors everytime i park.. anoying to say the least
Well I'm still not sure If I am or not. I'll be sure pretty soon though. I'll also let you be the first to get em too.
 

·
I'll Take teh Case!
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i'd like to buy urs... i've always wanted a set of power folding mirrors. When i saw the escalade with em i wanted a set. My garage is two narrow, so i gotta fold in the mirrors everytime i park.. anoying to say the least
:word:

Same here about the garage...the power folding makes it oh so easy :anitoof:

Hey Carbondogg: Which SS mirrors did you get (LED turn arrow in glass, LED amber signal on the outside casing, or plain flavor)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
hey 03Carbondogg you have a bed extender? I could kinda use one of thouse....anything your willing to trade for? or I could get you in exchange? u got all the brackets and crud right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HumanZoom said:
:word:

Same here about the garage...the power folding makes it oh so easy :anitoof:

Hey Carbondogg: Which SS mirrors did you get (LED turn arrow in glass, LED amber signal on the outside casing, or plain flavor)?
Shit man I got the plain manual ones!! I was going to get the turn sig on the front and back and all that but not for $450!! I mean I don't adjust my mirror often anyway. So, I just got the plain ones. You can't beat $80! Plus anything is better than those dumbos I had.

atomoverride: I'll have to look around and see where the brackets are. It's been so long ago when I took that thing off.
 

·
I'll Take teh Case!
Joined
·
1,918 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Shit man I got the plain manual ones!! I was going to get the turn sig on the front and back and all that but not for $450!! I mean I don't adjust my mirror often anyway. So, I just got the plain ones. You can't beat $80! Plus anything is better than those dumbos I had.
:word:

Everything cost so damn much money...

And I agree...our stock mirrors do have dumbo syndrome (my dad is always bitching about how big my mirrors are) but at least I can sure see a lot behind me :anitoof:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah they are great for viewing!! That's about it though. I went to put my new mirrors on today and the damn things are a shade lighter! :flame: So I called my painter and he said that he mixed it right, just like he did when he painted my hood and roll pan. So I don't what to do. He said to bring em back tomorrow with my truck so I guess I'll find something out. Now my truck has no mirrors. Looks pretty cool to me!!! I also painted my door speaker grilles today too while I had the door panel off. I painted them just a tad bit darker. It's kind of like my truck color and looks pretty good. I'll take some pics of everything once I get it all on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HumanZoom said:
Damn...that sucks...

Lets see some pics without any mirrors... :anitoof:
Yeah it sucks big ones!!! I'll take some pics before I put em on. :anitoof:

Anybody know why the color might have gotten like this? He said he mixed it right.
 

·
Gm truck junkie
Joined
·
3,657 Posts
you asked about your rear bumper, i just sold mine on ebay for $330
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn really? That's pretty good. I think they're $500 or more new.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
If you want to sell those mirrors and 2k1slvrdo doesn't get 'em, let me know...i was going to get the ones from streetinspiredkustoms.com for $300.

thanks
larry
 

·
Gm truck junkie
Joined
·
3,657 Posts
maniacc said:
If you want to sell those mirrors and 2k1slvrdo doesn't get 'em, let me know...i was going to get the ones from streetinspiredkustoms.com for $300.

thanks
larry

If 03Carbondogg is not intrested in selling you his i might be willing to sell mine!! email me if you are intrested [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
639 Posts
carbon whats the dealio on the bed extender? also Where are your pics of your truck with the mirrors.

Also about the mirror debate...I like my mirrors they are big but you can fold them when you park. I wish they folded automaticly that would rock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
atomoverride said:
carbon whats the dealio on the bed extender? also Where are your pics of your truck with the mirrors.

Also about the mirror debate...I like my mirrors they are big but you can fold them when you park. I wish they folded automaticly that would rock.
You want pics of the SS mirrors? Here's some here: http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3411
I found the brackets for the bed extender the other day. I need to found out what the thing is worth first before I quote you a price. Let me find that out and I'll let ya know.
 

·
Wheel guy
Joined
·
700 Posts
I love my power signal heated SS mirrors.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top