GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if they'll be making this with the new 03 up GMC front ends?
62.jpg

I'd like to have that front bumper but it's made for the fender flares.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'd love to have that bumper cover if someone made it without the fender flare things.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Chevy is suppose to get a redesign (from the rumors I hear) for the Silverado and the Tahoe/Burb in 2005 model year (not a full redesign, just a front clip change again). I would love to see GMC keep the current Sierra front end and just move it over to the Yukon. That would be sweet :rocking:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I saw a yukon today with the 03 seirra front end i swear i did. it looked damn good too. Would you have to change the whole front clip or just the bumper and grille. All i know is i saw one and did not have a camera

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Change the front clip in 05 why?, I'm just starting to like the way the 03/04 clips look and if they do change do u have any idea how it will look?

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Oh and I forgot to mention that yukon looks AWESOME with that front clip and it would look sick lifted too. :rocking:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Silverado7862003 said:
Change the front clip in 05 why?, I'm just starting to like the way the 03/04 clips look and if they do change do u have any idea how it will look?
A full redesign for the fullsize Truck isn't slated until sometime after 2006 (06-08) and from my understanding the 03 front clip change wasn't taken well in the auto community thus the need for the change. This info is suppose to be from an employee at one of the GM test facilities where they were finishing up on the fit and finish of hooking the new front clip to a HD truck. No pics and really no description, because according to this guy no one has really seen the whole thing put together (at the time...this was several months ago) just random pieces all laying together waiting to be put together. Then I read somewhere in a car magazine that the Tahoe/Burb was getting a front clip change in 2005 (and possibly a minor rear end face lift...new tails and whatnot). I have not heard any word about the GMC counterparts also receiving new front clips though...

None of the above info is confirmed as far as I know, and is still just a rumor...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i've seen a yukon with a 03 front end. It was two toned on 23s. It was pretty nice.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Has anyone ever seen the Street Scene Generation 1 Full Bumper Cover for an 03. Street Scene's site shows that they sell it but no picks. I'd love to have that cover on that yukon or at least know what this street scene looks like.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts