GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says. $110 shipped to your door. They are in excellent condition. I take pay pal and if references are needed, you can do a search on me on ls1tech.com truck classified section.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blwclvl said:
Do they have the black trim ring or solid red?
These are 03+ fleetside tail lights. All 03+ fleetside tail lights are the same. It's the 04+ step side lights that came out with the black trim. I have a pair of the 99-03 stepside all red taillights. I can let you have them for $50 shipped.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
tiburon- Actuall the fleetside tail lights are different. The 03 is solid red around the edges just like the rest of the light. And on the 04 it has a dark (black) ring around the edge of the lights.

And I havent seen the all red lights for a stepside yet. Just ones that are red, amber and clear.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blwclvl said:
can you post pics? I am interested I just want to see them before I decide to send money.
I will post pictures of them tonight. I am not sure if the one I have are 03 or 04.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a pic of the 03+ lights I have for sale. They do have the black trim.

here is an upclose

here are some other once I have for sale.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
if they have the black trim like you say and from waht the pictures show.. then those are the 04 tails

·
OG
6,939 Posts
send a pm to zubyc he's looking for some

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
thanks blue02 for looking out for me but i need 03's....white truck and 04s with the black trim is a nono

1 - 16 of 16 Posts