Registered
658 Posts
how much you want....il give ya 20 bucks

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2k1Sierra said:
Well then how about you post a price then if you don't like those offers? You can get em for less than $100 on ebay :rolleyes:

I'm not posting a price on them. The ones I've seen on ebay go more than 100 bucks. :rolleyes:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
joe, you need to post a price, or find a new place to sell them. this isnt an auction.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Shaved and Laid said:
I'm not posting a price on them. The ones I've seen on ebay go more than 100 bucks. :rolleyes:
...... don't get me wrong but I think you should post a price. To me, I get the feeling you want to screw some poor bastard out of a few bucks by trying to get him to post a high price. I also think rolling your eyes at the prices you have gotten is chicken shit .... If they go for over $100.00 on e-bay .. go there. I assume you came on here trying to pass them on to someone else at a good price ... not ram them up someone's ass.

By the way .. I said I'll give him $10.00 less than what he want's for them and he PM'd me saying $130.00 ... so that's $140.00. So there is the price he wants for them.

So while we are at it .. I am selling my house .. any offers.... :anitoof:

... Like I said .. not to rub you wrong .. but why waste all the time telling us "NO" on our prices ... when you could save time by telling us what you want?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
lemme clear some stuff up. i have recieved a few PMs on why posts were deleted. i posted to shaved and laid telling him that i had recieved complaints about this thread and i was gonna close it unless he gave me a REAL concrete price to sell them for. i agree with alot of what was said, and reopened this thread cause joe did what was asked of him from the other members. hopefully this clears some things up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.