GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a harness for the 03 lights... With bulbs I guess... I got a buddy hookin me up with a set but they dont have the harness or bulbs.. Anyone know where I can get one?

·
Registered
716 Posts
You can't get them from the dealer, but you'd have to get the tail lights too. I heard someone saying that they saw some on e-bay but I haven't looked myself. If you're willing to take the risk, you could get a rental and say the harnesses got stolen along with the tail lights. But if you do, make sure you get their insurance so you won't have to pay anything.:naughty:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I wanted free tail lights it would take no longer then a minute to get a set... But I couldnt do it... But the harness is harder to get off then the lights...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an 04 sierra...LOL But the damn lights on it are the same as the 99-02... I don thave that extra light so I imagine I need that harness... What does the bottom light do? If its not a big deal then i wont even use it...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i couldnt see buying the 03 tails if you cant use all the bulbs, and have to hack them to work with your harness you have now. just wait a while, i am working on a motherload of 03 tails... fleet conversions kick ass.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I will have the tails, but no harness... I got ahold of jp customs and SIK but no reply yet so we will see...

·
Registered
716 Posts
I need to get a harness cuz you can't see any light from the side when I brake, buys thats probably cuz i have a L.E.D. Im using my stock harness and its working OK. I dont really care about the little bulb on the side, i can live w/out it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts