GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was just wondering if it was possible. i know it would involve a lot of body work tho. if it is possible, has anyone ever done it?

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Like most people are going to say...anything is possible with the right amount of money. I have never seen it done. I think it's a really cool idea but the amount of work that would go into accomplishing that wouldn't be worth it.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
the beds are a different shape... while it is possible, i don't see how well it would come out. Our tails are wider than yours by quite a bit, and our beds aren't as boxy as yours. It would be original if you did it though. But in all honesty, i'd rahter shave something, maybe try some other type of tails, like caddy lights, or something else.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
i think caddy lights are "played out"
if i were to do something like that, i'd shave them and put a led strip

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
zubyc said:
i think caddy lights are "played out"
if i were to do something like that, i'd shave them and put a led strip
:word:

LED strips are where its at IMO

However, get a pic of an OBS rear end and have some of our photochop masters go to work...you could at least get an idea or what it would look like...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'd personally try to do something like the range rover tails

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i'd personally try to do something like the range rover tails
You talking about the ones with the inside red LEDs for the brake light and the outside ring of amber for the turn signal? Those are sweet :drool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts