GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, Im going to re-candy my old ones and get them perfect, and keep them if I ever want to go back...

Or I will sell them... Got some automotive clear, so is should make the candy look real good unlike my old ones...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only paid $80 for these....But they are not brand new and have some real small swirls and a couple of scratches from everyday use... So they didnt cost to much, im sure I could sell the candied ones for that... If they turn out as good as I want them too...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
I only paid $80 for these....But they are not brand new and have some real small swirls and a couple of scratches from everyday use... So they didnt cost to much, im sure I could sell the candied ones for that... If they turn out as good as I want them too...
That's what I paid for mine!

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
Yea, Im going to re-candy my old ones and get them perfect, and keep them if I ever want to go back...

Or I will sell them... Got some automotive clear, so is should make the candy look real good unlike my old ones...

Automotive clear will make a much better difference. I redid mine with automotive clear and I can tell a big difference.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
So does it matter what base the clear is? Any Automotive clear will work with the testors Candy Apple? I just dont wanna get em lookin good, and then have em wrinkle. How long should they sit before they get cleared? I doin another set for my truck and some for our tahoe...... :bowtie: :head:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts