GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Team white
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of my 03, I've gotten different opinions on the chrome, pro and con, whata ya'll think?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
i think it would look much cleaner without the fender trim, stripe and gas door and with the wheels chromed. but as long as you like it, that's all that matters.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Clean truk. Just get rid of teh gas cap the chrome fender flares and the black stripe.

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
I'm not wild about the chrome around the wheelwells, but if you like, keep it. Overall, very nice truck. I really, really like those wheels. :D

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
sweet ride man but i think it would look good without the chrome, but its your truck so do what you want. :shake:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I think the "black stripe is actually chrome, it just looks black because of the reflection.

Nice truck...I would lose some of the chrome pieces, but thats just me. :bowtie:

·
Team white
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HumanZoom, your correct it's stainless, I'm in to some kinda chrome Zone right now, Keep the opinions coming, I was thinking about loosing the fenders, and keeping the stainless down the sides, Sure does look different though, of course thats what I like about trucks, ya can change them any time ya feel like it!!

Attachments

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Definitely lose the chrome accents, personally I think they cheap the look of the truck. Go for the monochromatic look instead of all the accents. I like a clean truck, not trying to insult you in anyway, since it is your truck. If you want a little bit of flash, you could get chrome mirror caps and escalade door handles :imo
BTW, White is the best :D

·
Team white
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the coments, Keep em coming, I can take it, good or bad, wife says ditch the chrome, so I can't lose! :shake:

·
Registered
736 Posts
i actually like it, i think the best moda for u with out removing stuff u paid for would be to clear your headlights, and paint your handles, and a rollpan

·
I peed in your pool. Yay!
1,214 Posts
I think the stripe takes away from the beautiful body lines of your truck. Lose the chrome big dog...JAAAAAAAAAAAKE

1 - 20 of 34 Posts