GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what i want :D a cartoon done of my truck like everyone else....mines gonna be used as a desktop background and maybe eventually a sig but right now, gabe's sig is awesome.
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8549
all the pics are there
i know it takes you awhile so just do it whenever you can, no rush....thanks man :handshake

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Never done a 4X4 before! But I'm always up for anything! But there is one thing. I can't use any of the pics you have. I know that sounds stupid cause you have posted a lot but it needs to be just the right angle for me to do it right. This pic here is a good angle but you have no bumper!:
DSC00760.jpg

If you can take another pic just like that I can work with it. Sorry for being picky!!!

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its ok...ill go outside and take a pic in a few of the same angle. My bumper paint is chipping and my fenders are a little tweaked...make sure not to include that in the cartoon :anitoof:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well right click and save the first one and i dont kno why the second one is acting like that :think:
is that pic what you wanted?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
lol join the list of people who want them... he said he'd get me one with my truck b4 it was painted with the pizza sign on it... that would be toooite:D

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
That pic will work! Keep in mind I have some others to do as well. 2k1slvrdo: You still wanting that pizza sign one B4 the paint or do you want me to try and do the new paint? It'll be hard as hell but I can give it a shot!! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts