GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm doing a seat conversion on my 06 GMC Yukon SLT. The seats were in rough shape so I wanted to buy some seat (all4) obviously came with a different color style. So I went to the yard and purchased some 04 Denali seats all 4. Both front are not full auto seats with air bag and possible heated seat? Current I was just able to do a basic hot wire to just use the forward, up, down, etc. Function. But I also want to add the memory and buttons that control seats, which I will purchase the door panels for that as well. But until then, does anyone know/have a wiring diagram for the seats itself so I can some how connect the air bag wires up for now so I don't have the air bag light on dash? If you need the vin for the Denali that the seats came out of vin# 1GKEK63U84J249779. because obviously my truck has like 5 wires and the Denali seats have 10 wires and plugs don't match. Also my original driver seat only had the auto function to slide forward thats it. The passenger original front seat is 100% Manuel just pull levers to slide forward and lean back. The back original seats had no wires attached, but the Denali has a 2wire plug under. Which I think is heat? But am totally unsure. Of anyone has any insight on this conversion, much info would be appreciated. Im doing this build on my own as well. I hope the picture were helpful

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts