GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think 24's would have looked better and been more funtional but i still like the wow factor of it
kinda looks just like a tonka toy

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
:insane: Damn them some big rims! I dunno though, i think that it would have looked better with some nice 22" billets and a BD and a shave job, but hey thats just me... :read:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i actually think it looks good. but to each his own. I think its b/c the wheel wells are so freakin big on that truck. Its like putting 18s on a NBS truck, its just begging for you to go bigger.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
04FULLSIZE said:
What kinda tonka toys did you have...mine were yellow dump trucks :LOL:

:LOL: just a figure of speech becasue it is kinda unporportinal (sp)

I will have to see the truck in person before I say 26's were too big...

I have seen the eskie up close at ekstensive and i liked those 26's but the eskie is a bulkier looking vehicle and its bodydropped with very little negative camber or postive camber through out its range of height (thats what makes it so sick IMO)

:head:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
That acutally doesn't look that bad...i never thought 26s would look alright on a truck, but those do for some reason...ill agree with silverado, those do look a whole lot better dropped than the old f-150s...

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i actually think it looks good. but to each his own. I think its b/c the wheel wells are so freakin big on that truck. Its like putting 18s on a NBS truck, its just begging for you to go bigger.

word, the 26's fill them suckers up good

·
Registered
255 Posts
04FULLSIZE said:
it would have looked better with some nice 22" billets and a BD and a shave job, but hey thats just me... :read:

but then it would look like every other show rig and we wouldn't be talking about it right now.:read: :insane:

i think it's badass. simple, yet just different to set it off. :rocking:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
mood_indigo said:
but then it would look like every other show rig and we wouldn't be talking about it right now.:read: :insane:

i think it's badass. simple, yet just different to set it off. :rocking:
Actually we'd still be talking about it because there aren't any bodydropped '04 F150s yet.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Since the wells on these trucks are huge, I think some 24's would of looked good. 26's are just too big IMO.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts