GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
15OT30
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wha up??? just wanted to drop a line 'bout my truck.... just bought it..... its a black reg. cab sle.... its got the 5.3 liter...... got a imco 20 series exhaust system.... man its bad ass sounding..... ordered some 20in chrome pirahna's (sweeeet rims) with some 275/45 goodyears..... and a 2/4 drop.... wanted to go with the 3/4 but the boys from the shop kept saying the tires would rub.... any comments on dat???? as soon as they come in i will post some pics..... man can't wait to see how its gonna look..... :evil:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Welcome to the party! :drunk:

·
15OT30
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
04blkgmc said:
wha up??? just wanted to drop a line 'bout my truck.... just bought it..... its a black reg. cab sle.... its got the 5.3 liter...... got a imco 20 series exhaust system.... man its bad ass sounding..... ordered some 20in chrome pirahna's (sweeeet rims) with some 275/45 goodyears..... and a 2/4 drop.... wanted to go with the 3/4 but the boys from the shop kept saying the tires would rub.... any comments on dat???? as soon as they come in i will post some pics..... man can't wait to see how its gonna look..... :evil:

just got a call from the tire shop.... wheels, tires, precision grille, and bell tech will be going on the black beast friday morning..... will be posting pics saturday..... oh yeh baby!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts