GMC Truck Forum banner

04 gmc

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  atomoverride 
#1 ·
wha up??? just wanted to drop a line 'bout my truck.... just bought it..... its a black reg. cab sle.... its got the 5.3 liter...... got a imco 20 series exhaust system.... man its bad ass sounding..... ordered some 20in chrome pirahna's (sweeeet rims) with some 275/45 goodyears..... and a 2/4 drop.... wanted to go with the 3/4 but the boys from the shop kept saying the tires would rub.... any comments on dat???? as soon as they come in i will post some pics..... man can't wait to see how its gonna look..... :evil:

#3 ·
Welcome to the party! :drunk:

#10 ·
04blkgmc said:
wha up??? just wanted to drop a line 'bout my truck.... just bought it..... its a black reg. cab sle.... its got the 5.3 liter...... got a imco 20 series exhaust system.... man its bad ass sounding..... ordered some 20in chrome pirahna's (sweeeet rims) with some 275/45 goodyears..... and a 2/4 drop.... wanted to go with the 3/4 but the boys from the shop kept saying the tires would rub.... any comments on dat???? as soon as they come in i will post some pics..... man can't wait to see how its gonna look..... :evil:

just got a call from the tire shop.... wheels, tires, precision grille, and bell tech will be going on the black beast friday morning..... will be posting pics saturday..... oh yeh baby!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.