GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to see if anyone could help me with an issue I'm have. I have a 2004 yukon xl denali 6.0 it is overheating iv replaced water pump thermostat fan all hoses and radiator. Iv checked the oil and no coolant in the oil at all but it still overheats I'm kinda at a loss and need help any would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance

·
Registered
637 Posts
I ran into the same issue on my 02 silverado and after trying to clean out the radiator and replacing the other components, putting in the new radiator was the key. Even though it looked like it had good flow it wasn't cooling.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was looking to see if anyone could help me with an issue I'm have. I have a 2004 yukon xl denali 6.0 it is overheating iv replaced water pump thermostat fan all hoses and radiator. Iv checked the oil and no coolant in the oil at all but it still overheats I'm kinda at a loss and need help any would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance
Electric or mechanical fan ? Either way , is the fan performing OK ? Is it overheating on the highway or in town ? If belt driven , is the belt OK ?

Wyr
God bless

1 - 5 of 5 Posts