GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This pic is of my truck next to and obs ford f150 with a nbs ford f150 front end. its crazy, ive never seen that before. Its running 39.5 trxxus and it has a rancho lift and a 3"bl. He had parked next to me at the mall. Thats badass.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
theres a obs ford crew cab that runs around OKC thats white and orange 2 tone with orange flames and spinners with an 04 f150 clip.. must admit it looks pretty badass

·
Registered
167 Posts
cody said:
This pic is of my truck next to and obs ford f150 with a nbs ford f150 front end. its crazy, ive never seen that before. Its running 39.5 trxxus and it has a rancho lift and a 3"bl. He had parked next to me at the mall. Thats badass.
To bad he cant park it straight. I hate when people parked all flucked up like that. I say if you cant park your truck, you dont know how to drive your truck.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hell ya look at my park job its perfect haha. Ya i do really like this ford its even nicer in person. I see it a lot ill get more pics and some info from the guy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.