GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pic is of my truck next to and obs ford f150 with a nbs ford f150 front end. its crazy, ive never seen that before. Its running 39.5 trxxus and it has a rancho lift and a 3"bl. He had parked next to me at the mall. Thats badass.

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
Actually that's the expy front clip. I've seen it before in a magazine. Not the first but it's still cool. :head:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
theres a obs ford crew cab that runs around OKC thats white and orange 2 tone with orange flames and spinners with an 04 f150 clip.. must admit it looks pretty badass

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
anybody have a bigger pic of a obs ford with that front end? :read:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya sorry bout the pic it was with my phone. The fenders are so big on it, the 39.5 fit like a champ on it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
cody said:
This pic is of my truck next to and obs ford f150 with a nbs ford f150 front end. its crazy, ive never seen that before. Its running 39.5 trxxus and it has a rancho lift and a 3"bl. He had parked next to me at the mall. Thats badass.
To bad he cant park it straight. I hate when people parked all flucked up like that. I say if you cant park your truck, you dont know how to drive your truck.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hell ya look at my park job its perfect haha. Ya i do really like this ford its even nicer in person. I see it a lot ill get more pics and some info from the guy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts