Husky Liner Mats
Fully Debadged
Limo Tint
Mobil 1 synthetic oil
Tranny has been serviced by the dealer

Lift and rims/tires have less than 2k miles on them

KBB: 22,500

***Asking $22,900****

Theres nothing wrong with the truck, i have no use for it because i dont tow nor use it as a truck. Its in really good condition.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
prob another 1500, i have no use for the 2500HD. Plus i want to prerunner my next truck

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Wanna swap hood/grilles + cash?? :D:D C'mon Jesse, you know you want to.....:D:D Just kidding, but good luck on the sale! Great lookin truck! :D:D

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Wanna swap hood/grilles + cash?? :D:D C'mon Jesse, you know you want to.....:D:D Just kidding, but good luck on the sale! Great lookin truck! :D:D
Ha mauros trying to do the samething as me go 05+ conversion.

Hey Mauro if you were me would you trade mine for his? And throw on a CST 9-11" Plus color match, basically alot like yours just ext cab :D

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Ha mauros trying to do the samething as me go 05+ conversion.

Hey Mauro if you were me would you trade mine for his? And throw on a CST 9-11" Plus color match, basically alot like yours just ext cab :D
If he trades you then yeah, don't you have a million miles on yours though? :D:D

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no trading i need the money

edit: im not selling it because i dont like it, i love this thing. But i cant afford it while going to school.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha ya truck jam we were talking about how i wanted to build one. I know, that one on the way home was sickkk... i neeed one

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
neeeed it gone $ 23,500. I will also deliver it to Nevada, Arizona, or any where in Cali

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.