GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For an in town Mall Crawler as willy would say I think this things is appealing to the eye. Not that i would hit a curb with it or try to drive through my wet yard in it. But I just think it looks nice for a show truck. :anitoof: And I havent seen many pics of these posted so I figured I would post a pic of it...

http://bncoffroad.com/hummer/sut/

SUT.gif

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
i think im going to have to drive down to BNC and use kevins tire as an RTI ramp :crazy:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i kindof like it, but i don't know anything about lifted trucks. i just know i prbly couldn't get into that truck..

·
Registered
779 Posts
that thing is freakin badass...i love the way the tires look so unproportional...it looks like a life-size toy H2...IFS and 49s isn't a good idea and im sure he'll be breakin alot of $hit...but i would definitly floss the shit outa that thing

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Gay! Those tires are to much. I could rant but im not gonna. Looks good for a trailor queen i guess, pretty waste of money.

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
If its gonna run 49s it needs a straight axle up front but I love the new hummers I would drop that one down a little bit and put on a set of 39s and drive the piss out of it :rocking:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
i think im going to have to drive down to BNC and use kevins tire as an RTI ramp :crazy:
And then what, proceed to pick up all the pieces of rubber from your tires being slashed by your fenders and trying to beat the fender back into shape? :anitoof:

·
6,656 Posts
hey shudup!!!!

I think once I get the axle relocated they should tuck decently. I also just bought a fresh pack of sawzall blades to do some custom body work with :D

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
hey shudup!!!!

I think once I get the axle relocated they should tuck decently. I also just bought a fresh pack of sawzall blades to do some custom body work with :D
Ooooooooohhhhh take pics! I love watching sheetmetal fall off... I highly recommend just cutting and not using the cutouts though, but thats just me. GO GO GO!!!

·
6,656 Posts
willyswanter said:
Ooooooooohhhhh take pics! I love watching sheetmetal fall off... I highly recommend just cutting and not using the cutouts though, but thats just me. GO GO GO!!!
The plan was kinda see what sheet metal it hits, if it hits it gets cut off. If cutouts happen to fit and make it pretty then I will use them. If not then tough shit. Im not designing this thing to be pretty or I would have chromed my axles :anitoof:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
00Silverado said:
Stephen you should just get some cutouts like Jason has for the OBS and make them work on your truck:imo
Ugh, I hated those things, once I found out the cops didn't care if I had them or not they were gone. They broke constantly and were cracked to hell, and I personally like the cut fenders opposed to the flares.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts