GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chaddurst...just, $225 is kinda high dont ya think? I know thats probly the right price or even a good deal for brand new...but thats why Im trying to find some used ones...people have been saying around $125-$150 is a good price for some used ones...

are you running E-fans on your truck? by the way...that thing is clean looking...very nice!

·
CaddyHack
574 Posts
Thanks Chaddurst...just, $225 is kinda high dont ya think? I know thats probly the right price or even a good deal for brand new...but thats why Im trying to find some used ones...people have been saying around $125-$150 is a good price for some used ones...

are you running E-fans on your truck? bye...that thing is clean looking...very nice!
No problem Chris. Nope im not running efans on mine. Still have the plain old mechanical fan.

You may be able to find them cheaper from a member on a board such as ls1truck.com or performancetrucks.net

Thats usually the price I have seen them for on Ebay but that may be due to G&R Autoparts being the only vendor I usually see on Ebay selling them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very true, I'll have to check with them too and see if anyone has a set up for sale...with all the dismantlers and whatnot around this area...who knew it'd be so difficult to find a stock radiator fan... thats including the ""GMC TRUCK" place which deals with the newer vehicles... I think when I walk in and ask..people are just too lazy to get off their ass and check for me.. -_-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts