GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
12 second truck club
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently put a full center console in my truck and took my factory one out, there is nothing wrong with it looks like new, came out of my 2005 z-71, $200 plus shipping or im willing to trade just let me know what you got, o yea this is just a pic i found on google of the console this isn't mine but mine looks identical to it, if interested i will get you pics of it if needed....thanks

chris

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
thought you were selling a full console. misleading title. By the way, how is the swap? want to do it to mine

·
Da turdy point buck
101 Posts
Was the swap easy as hell?

I know all about the trimming of the old dash or buying a new dash from a truck that had a center console.. and I know the full center console bolts right in to where the old armrest/seat thing did perfectly...

But I'm wondering if all of the Bose shit hooks up to pre existing cords that are behind the dash with no problem.. and what I need to do to get the new Cigg lighter and electrical outlet to work..

·
12 second truck club
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
swap was easy i bought it from coop yall know him as xlcooplx, i bought the console and the 04 up lower dash piece the one that goes around glove box that way i wouldn't have to trim my factory, but i don't have bose so i had nothing to plug the speaker too guess you could make it wouk with factory somehow and as far as cig lighter all you got to do is plug them up and they work...i love it, looks so much better

·
resident pyromaniac
7,499 Posts
yep, remove both seats and jump seat. put the new console in and put the seats in afterwards. you'll need a 03+ lower driver's side bolster and the glove box surround from a truck with a console (PM Nick,MeanGreenZ71...he had one for sale).

·
12 second truck club
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep, remove both seats and jump seat. put the new console in and put the seats in afterwards. you'll need a 03+ lower driver's side bolster and the glove box surround from a truck with a console (PM Nick,MeanGreenZ71...he had one for sale).
thanks for clearing it up matt, couldn't remember the exact years for the bolster....

·
12 second truck club
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump price dropped, $200 bucks and you just pay the shipping to wherever you are, i know someone needs this thing i see them go on ebay for close to $300 all the time, just trying to get the money to buy me some 8.1 marine injectors

1 - 16 of 16 Posts